Home Forums Premium Themes Enpine IE8

This topic is: not resolved

your site says your themes are compatible to IE8+, but in IE8, Enpine theme isn’t displayed correctly,
    the posts on the homepage are displayed as if they had no stylesheets – just listed below each other.
    please send me a fix as soon as possible.

Fame TeamDavid T

So sorry for this. We will send you the fixed version asap.

Sorry for this inconvenience!

so, what about the fix? i didn’t receive anything – where can i download it? thanks.

Fame TeamDavid T

Sorry for late reply.
    We will inform for you soon in next release.

Best Regards.

it’s a month now – still no fix? do i have to request a refund, or will you fix it now?

Fame TeamDavid T

I just ask my team and we didnt support for IE8 anymore.

Sorry for that.

Are you kidding me?
    I checked that before I bought this theme for my customer. It still says on the theme website:
    “We insure that all of our themes are compatible with the latest versions of all modern browsers. FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE8 and above.”
    You promised me a fix in November. I’ve been working on the website since then, relying on you keeping your promise – do you really expect me to tell my customer that we have to start from scratch again?
    You can change your support for new themes, but not for those you already sold while promising you support IE8. So please do so now and provide the fix.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.