Home Forums Premium Themes Codilight WordPress 3.9

WordPress 3.9

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  geniuzonline 16 hours, 34 minutes ago.

• Author
    alexandretavares
    Participant

With the new update of WordPress 3.9, I can not access the editing area posts

tienloc1
    Participant

Hi Alexand,

I was report to developer team, they recommend use WordPress 3.8.3 before we release update version to fix issue.

You can download version 3.8.3 at here: http://wordpress.org/download/release-archive/

FAMEThemes Team
    Loc

borichamehul5
    Participant

I am using codilight theme and having same problem how much time it will take to release new version

tienloc1
    Participant

Hi Bori,

Our director tell new version will be release in 1 to 2 next weeks.

FAMEThemes Team
    Loc

ligeirofilipe
    Participant

I’m having the same problem!! How do I downgrade? It is important!!

alexandretavares
    Participant

I found a way to solve, in codilight. Go to function.php and comment the line

include_once(‘lib/theme-editor/admin-editor.php’);

The line should look like this

/*include_once(‘lib/theme-editor/admin-editor.php’);*/

pharmacy2u
    Participant

That seems to have (temporarily) fixed the issue for us, but can I ask, what does the commented out line of code actually do?

ligeirofilipe
    Participant

I better not touch anything, it can cause problems, it is best to stick with the previous version of wordpress and wait to update the themes without this bug, but it is FAST!

alexandretavares
    Participant

WordPress 3.9 added a new feature visual editing. The Codilight had a visual editing shortcuts that conflicted with the update. Commenting on this line, you deactivate the functions of unnecessary editing codilight.

geniuzonline
    Participant

Hi I have the same problems please icrnos estra available when the new version is one that is lost to us

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.